Listed below is some general information regarding our craft show
- The cost for each space is $20.00. If you need a table placed in the space, it is an extra $5.00 table rental. Tables are 8’ X 3’.
- The deadline for registration is October 13th.
- Set up time begins at 7:00am on November 4th.
- There are a limited number of wall spaces, end spaces and electric outlets. They will be assigned on a first come first serve basis. No space will be reserved without payment.
- Please bring your own table covering. Your display must not interfere with adjacent exhibits or extend into the aisle in any way. Nothing shall be nailed, stapled or affixed to the walls or the floor.
- All exhibitors are to remain at the show until closing. We have advertised the specific hours of the show and it would not be fair to patrons if some vendors begin dismantling their displays before closing time.
- If you cancel 48 hours before the show, you will receive a full refund of your reservation fee. If less than 48 hours you will forfeit your fee.
- There will be a Chinese Raffle. We ask each crafter/vendor to donate an item worth at least $5.00. One of our band booster parents or band students will be around to collect your donation before the start time of the show.
- Our elementary school is a NUT FREE Building. All vendors who have food items will be placed in the High School.
The registration form must be completed in its entirety and submitted to the Penns Manor Area High School with the appropriate payment for the spaces and tables you will need. To maximize your chances of receiving your first choice of spaces, electric, special requests, etc, please return the application material as soon as possible and no later than the deadline of October 13th. Confirmations will be sent via email. If you do not have an email you must provide a self-addressed stamped envelope for us to mail confirmation to you. Confirmations will be sent out following the October 13th deadline.
Assistance with unloading and loading your belongings will be available the day of the show. Lunch orders will also be taken and delivered to your table by our band members!
We are anticipating another very successful show! Of course, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 724-254-2666 ext. 2136.
Thank you and we look forward to your participation in our show!